Re: [TowerTalk] Radial question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial question
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 13:56:13 -0800
There is much to be learned by a study of N6LF's excellent work on radials. It's a combination of modeling and careful measurement of real antennas.

I've done talks at Pacificon and for various ham clubs about getting on 160M, and about 90% of it is about radial systems and antennas. It summarizes material in the ARRL Antenna Book, work by N6LF and K3LC, W8JI, and K2AV.

http://k9yc.com/160MPacificon.pdf

73, Jim K9YC