[TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk ???

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk ???
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 20:35:10 -0500
I just  got my hands on an  "Original" design Bencher Skyhawk.    The  Driven "
CELL "   has only on connection to the 20mter  Driven element.

  As compared to the  later design  with the loading straps across all three
driven elements

Is there any significant  difference in performance  between the first  direct
and  tied together strap latter design ?

Other then the obvious  feed point change, then there is  Driven cell elements
placement .. with the initial design   starting back to front   15 meter,20
meter ,10 meter driven  .]

And the latter design had the more conventional   20 meter,15 meter  10 meter
cell configuration  rear to front .

Wayne W3EA