Re: [TowerTalk] F12 C19XR Rivets

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] F12 C19XR Rivets
From: Larry <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 05:08:00 -0500
I had failure on the 240XL element to boom plate where the rivets elongated the holes and the element eventually fell off. Bringing down a 2 el 40M yagi with only one element is not a lot of fun. I went to bolts when I put it back up only to lose it completely the next year to a tornado. The other element did not show any obvious signs of hole elongation. IIRC the element to boom rivets were done by F12.

73, Larry  W6NWS