Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Bolts and Epoxy

To: <schaffer250@comcast.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Bolts and Epoxy
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:01:24 -0800
Tho I have not done so myself, I did a lot of research on this subject in the past for others, and the responses were all favorable. In fact, one source said that properly done the inserted bolt had more strength than the original -- YMMV. I proposed using all-thread with nuts --drill with a contractor style hammer drill for the hole to put the goo in! Goggle is your friend in this instance! 73.. Mark AA6DX

-----Original Message----- From: schaffer250@comcast.net