Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 08:25:00 -0500
Aluminum boats and aircraft are sometimes painted. My Grumman Eagle canoe (all riveted aluminum construction) has some artwork done in blue paint that is holding up rather well. I bought the canoe used and have had it for over 20 years. It is stored outside in the sun and weather. I have had to change the bow line due to UV but the paint lives on. Should be able to get similar results on aluminum antennas.

Patrick         NJ5G