Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 09:43:12 +0000
Hi,

You can use the products used for car´s paint finish.
Try to get the professional product. Best results using two components version;
the base and the hardener.
Normally they use a "paint gun" but it is not mandatory, you can use a hand
brush.

You will get same shiny finish and durable as cars, quite bright and strong
protection. Good even under Sun, etc.

73, Maximo