[TowerTalk] Fwd: Research animals in California

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Research animals in California
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:40:53 -0400
Don't let us make a flame out of this. (Yes, I know I started it) Just let us
conclude that there many not that smart people out there and there are many
scared company owner as well. We have lost many of good products that way and
we will lose even more.

I don't know if there is any way (good such) to prevent it. To quote Jay Leno"
What is 1000 lawyers on the bottom of the ocean? A good start!" Well, I think
that part of the problem is the court system. I leave it like that.

Best regards, good DX-ing and best 73 de,

Hans - N2JFS