Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 14:56:01 -0500
I defer to the experts. I'm no camy wizard, I just wear the stuff not design it. I am in a rather rural location with neighbors at 1/4 mile and farther, have no nearby airports (several but 30 miles away in various directions), and could paint my towers and antennas international orange with fluorescent green contrast diagonal stripes if I wanted to and no well intentioned person or group of busy bodies could change my mind. Out here there are no permits and no inspections for electrical or mechanical or anything else except for septic tank installs. The only oversight for my towers is FAA but I don't go that high.

Patrick        NJ5G