Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:01:48 -0500
Want your antenna to more often go unnoticed? Take a hint from some of the camouflage patterns used on warships. Visually break up the silhouette of the elements and boom by painting them in 2-3 shades such as light grey, black, and an intermediate grey in an irregular random pattern.

Patrick        NJ5G