Re: [TowerTalk] Coax above ground

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax above ground
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 13:38:47 -0500
Good luck with the decoys. My experience is that once the local population becomes familiar with the decoys they will be mostly ignored if not perched on. Tanglefoot is another approach and works pretty well. Apply it where the birds would perch and they won't. Bird Blinder reflective tape works well in some instances and is way cheaper than small quantities of tanglefoot.

Patrick        NJ5G