Re: [TowerTalk] Coax above ground

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax above ground
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 21:10:25 -0500
I was told you need to do sufficient "hardening " of your attractive nuisance such that you meet the test of due diligence. All the signs in the world at the property line won't help you if the tower doesn't have adequate anti-climb panels in place and some brat climbs up and falls off. It shouldn't be that way but it is. Juries look at you as rich given your investment in "toys" and they love to go after insurance companies and rich folks as "deep pockets" to provide egregious awards to the injured kid.

Patrick        NJ5G