Re: [TowerTalk] remote ant switch decision

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote ant switch decision
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 09:31:52 -0700
Jim,

Thanks for the info.  I will check out the 4O3A.
I have never used a remote switch before and wanted to get the most reliable unit I could find.

73,
Bob
K6UJ

On 4/12/16 9:26 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
I recommend the 4O3A 6x2 unit. I recently replaced an Array Solutions 6x2 with a 4O3A unit, and measured crosstalk of both units on the bench. The 4O3A unit was at least 20 dB better for all combinations of inputs and outputs. It is sold in the US by the distributor of InnovAntenna and Force 12. I find them good to do business with.

73, Jim K9YC