Re: [TowerTalk] remote ant switch decision

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote ant switch decision
From: dw <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 09:04:30 -0700
I've also used the surplus pulsed rotary switches with good success.
Had an 8-pole 9-throw unit I used for about 5 years switching an
external impedance match-box with 9 fixed L-networks in it.
Used a programmable PIC, to step it to a specific position, powered by
13volt supply.
As long as one keeps critters and weather out of it, pretty reliable.

 Bw_dw@fastmail.net