Re: [TowerTalk] Manual antenna switch...

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Manual antenna switch...
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:41:41 +0000 (UTC)
Doug,
For many years, I've been using the MFJ-1701 (6-position).
The switch uses a ceramic wafer. As always, it's a good
idea to check the workmanship (mine was fine). I've been
using mine with zero issues for several years.

It grounds unused ports and is rated 2KW up to 30 MHz.
The switches you mentioned are rated much higher in
frequency but, you stated your needs were only 160-10m.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC