Re: [TowerTalk] Rehash of 80 CW/SSB Switchable Dipole/Vee

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rehash of 80 CW/SSB Switchable Dipole/Vee
From: kc4pe <kc4pe@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:16:43 -0400
Better yet, find an old Hygain, or Collins..or..??? Measuring TAPE DIPOLE ...Yes its a measuring tape that will pull out from 10 meters to 75 meters.....All the bands are marked on the tape... So you pull up to your camp site / shoot a rope over a tree limb, pull the tape to your desired band...screw on the co-ax .... pull it up, tie off the ends..and your done and with a little fine tuning.. And when your done for the weekend, drop the pull line ..with the little hand crank on the dipole case ..wind up both sides of the tap and your done...

-Bill ...KC4PE
http://www.kc4pe.com/amateurshack.htm