[TowerTalk] Free tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Free tower
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 22:16:13 -0500
The free tower is an ex AT&T cell tower. Also available WITH THE TOWER is the two room equipment shelter with some equipment etc. The tower is 160 ft tall and is guyed with stainless steel cable. The tower is situated on a 10 acre parcel. It is desired to remove the tower to improve the "curb appeal" of the land for its sale. The cell company has abandoned the tower.

The tower is located near Durant, Oklahoma. Please, SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, no "tire kickers."

I have not seen the tower and have no other information.

I am "filtering" the information flow as I do not want hundreds of people calling and deluging my info source with frivolous inquires.

This is not an afternoon job for a few friends fueled by beer. If you don't have the means to do the job, by hiring or DIY, please do not email me. Ditto if you don't want to travel to the Durant, Oklahoma area to do the job.

I say again, I have not seen the tower and have no other information beyond what I have included in this email except contact information for a serious capable person.

Patrick     NJ5G