Re: [TowerTalk] Tower maintenance person wanted - MN

To: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>, K7LXC@aol.com, tower talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower maintenance person wanted - MN
From: Alan Swinger <awswinger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 19:07:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Steve, all - Matt, KC1XX, and asst Andrew changed out my TX-472 MDP tower
cables yesterday (Mon - 5/24)in a few hrs at a reasonable price here in
Charlottesville, VA. I had the Cable kit from UST, but they came prepared in
case I did not! Since I had the ant off the tower and it was horizontal, they
were able to do quickly.
After finishing my tower, they did another larger tower that was vertical with
ants on it . . . an still finished all OK on Mon.

I recommend Matt and XX Towers to anyone who needs cable work on a crankup!
Good guys and a first rate operation.

Gud DX!
Alan K9MBQ