Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling question - for the experts!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling question - for the experts!
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:48:19 -0400
I believe that K3NA did some nice work on this subject that was published a
few years back in NCJ.  I don't remember the details, but I remember
concluding that you don't want your 40M beam and your 15 M beams on the same
tower if you can help it (mine are separated by 140 ft).  Also, that there
are lots of pattern distorting interactions on multiple yagis stacked on a
tower.  I have 4/4 on 20M with a 3 el in between facing south.  I am sure
that is not what I want to be doing and have though about removing it and
doing something else for 20M south.

Ed  N1UR