Re: [TowerTalk] Reusing guy lines ...

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reusing guy lines ...
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 23:09:39 +0000
I have used some of them several times for short periods, like for tram wires
and to grab cables temporarily for tensioning.   The sand helps the grip but
its amazing the holding strength even without it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373