Re: [TowerTalk] Sad news N5IA SK in tower fall

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sad news N5IA SK in tower fall
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:51:38 -0700

Milt wore a harness but according to his son and friends preferred to free climb and was apparently doing so when he fell. Whatever may have caused him to lose his grip is, to the best of my understanding, not fully known at this point.

Remember the discussion we had on this several months ago?? Now you have an example.

Dave, AB7E