[TowerTalk] Fwd: AES SK

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: AES SK
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:32:38 -0400
Hi Grant,

Let me through in a penny here.

I have been "working" in this country for 30 years. When I went to engineering
school (more than 50 years ago) we were a proud bunch of student that were
going to provide the country (and the world) with the best engineered products
available. Working in this country I found that engineers are commodities that
were used "as efficient as possible". Way too many times have I been offered a
"permanent" position just to be told after I finished a project (frequently
ahead of schedule) that they had no more projects for me and I had to go.

With that in mind I truly understand students that don't want to pursue an
engineering career. They will have student loans to pay plus they want to make
a living beyond barely "getting around". The day these "fast buck artists" that
role our economy today, understand that the USA cannot continue to promote
non-producing industries such as "Wall Streeters", the engineers will be
appreciated and we will get a quality engineering corp again. USA needs a new
"Put-a-man-on-the-Moon" incentive. The Apollo project was just sooo good for
the country.

With a high heart rate for the moment. 73 de,

Hans - N2JFS