Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Losses on 160 and 75?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Losses on 160 and 75?
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 18:26:49 -0400
Unless it's 1/2" or 3/4" Al hard line. It's very easy to use brass compression fittings with a little Noalox to make adapters to UHF fittings.

I believe I have both N-type and UHF, crimp fittings to fit the smaller cables (RG6, etc) that fit the same cables that Snap'N Seal connectors fit, but they don't require different connectors for quad shield. The difficult part about using those connectors is the Al braid over foil is very fragile

73

Roger (K8RI)