Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question - another reality data point

To: <k3lr@k3lr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question - another reality data point
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 20:01:13 -0700
Tim,

Awe inspiring. I can't begin to imagine the engineering effort that went into the design of the whole smoosh!

Curious how the neighbors were dealt with when you started this effort back when. Whether one or many towers this always seems to be a point which often requires some really good communication other than via RF and is too often overlooked till to late.

Also wonder how much acreage this all sets on.

My wife is sitting here wiping the drool from my chin!!

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Duffy