Re: [TowerTalk] Pretension an antenna.

To: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pretension an antenna.
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 11:33:20 -0400
The one from the hardware store is far more rugged and can tension rope, Phillystran, EHS, and wire rope to many hundreds of pounds without cutting it It works to over a 1000# on EHD and wire rope, but woks as well for 25 to 50# on small rope and is easy to remove whether running 20# or 1000#, but is not a DIY device even though it's only 3 parts. OTOH I think I could make one out of Al with only a band saw, belt (or disk sander) and dill

73

Roger (K8RI)