Re: [TowerTalk] Stacked 4-squares?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacked 4-squares?
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 21:10:43 -0400
Sure it is possible but why would you want to do all of that work when a
4el beam 60' high will likely get you similar results.

John KK9A

To:     <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject:        [TowerTalk] Stacked 4-squares?
From:   "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date:   Thu, 3 Nov 2016 18:06:00 -0300

Has anyone used a Stackmatch (for example) to phase / stack more than one
4-square array? (like 2, 3 or 4 arrays)

(or perhaps ?stack?/phase a 4-square with a yagi)

I know it?s been done with Rhombics and Beverages, but never heard of it
with 4-squares.

I am primarily interested in this on 10, 15 or possibly 20m.  I?ve run out
of woods to do any of this on the lower bands.40-80-160m

I already sense that however I arranged the arrays, it would only be
advantageous in 2 primary directions 180º apart.  Luckily, that?s probably
NE and SW (for me)

Thanks

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey