Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?

To: W0MLD W0MLD <lovewell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?
From: Rudy Bakalov via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 20:31:49 -0500
To be clear, I am very pleased with my current Array Solutions/Hamation 2x8
switch and the service I get.  But I find myself too busy too often to travel
700 miles each way to my station. My goal is to setup a fully remote station
with commercial grade remote control equipment (no DIY stuff).

So, anyone using the genius products remotely?

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.