Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 10:55:37 -0300
Hi John

well, in my case that I dont have any skills for wiring, and setup all, I
prefer something like plug and play. I always asked Jay why the sixpack
boxes don´t have a connector to plug a cable and make my life easy :-)

4O3A are very nice products, but I don´t want to depend on a computer to be
able to do radio

Anyway I know that this is the way that all is going and now or later I
will need to upgrade

73,
Jorge

> I do not think that is an issue Jorge. I never liked rotary switches and I
> do not use the Array Solutions supplied switches with their SixPak or
> StackMatch. The 4O3A relay box has impressive specifications, I wonder what
> type of relays are inside and how well it holds up to lightning stikes?
> When
> I first saw the subject line, I thought it was referring to this:
> http://www.4o3a.com/index.php/products/station-automation/station-genius/
> Is anyone using the Station Genius control for their station?
>
> John KK9A
>
> Subject:        Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius
> products?
> From:   Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
> Date:   Wed, 7 Dec 2016 15:25:11 -0300
> >
> Thanks Jim
>
> wiring is with multi cables from Bandmaster to Sixpack control unit screws
>
> I know is better to have all from same manufacturer, if something fail,
> thet will say the fail is in the other products, hi hi
>
> 73,
> Jorge

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W