Re: [TowerTalk] Double Coax Runs to Reduce Loss

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Double Coax Runs to Reduce Loss
From: Edward Mccann via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:22:34 -0800
Hello Jim:

And Merry Christmas to you the the Santa Cruz Forest.

Re twisted pair, I seem to remember you suggesting at one time that using
twisted pair enameled wire on FT-240 #31 mix provided about 50 ohms on the CMC
Choke. I just took your cookbook down to Kinko's for a new spiral binding (used
that frequently!!) so I don't have it handy, but I seemed to recall you
suggesting twisting #14 and wrapping nine turns or so.

Did I get that right, or is old age setting in up here in Sausalito?

Have a great year end.

Ed McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone