Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 13:07:27 -0700
It could be that they are making a lot more money selling to commercial and government agencies and we trying to give hams a break. US Tower used to be owned by HRO, I believe they still are.

Tripling the price of something seems crazy though, maybe K7JA had too much eggnog of the holidays and corrupted the web database or something :).

W0MU