Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

To: Charles Farr <cefarr@hughes.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 21:12:41 +0000
If the original  posting was correct and the HRO website was not a mistake.

IMHO US Tower  want's to  sideline there armature sales div.

There Commercial  and Gov. pay the bills.... and don't get the 100's of phone
calls about installation  drawings    after the tower is resold

or the call about limit switches or wiring questions on the remote  control box.

Just my .02

Wayne W3EA