Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

To: john nistico <electric911inc@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower price increase
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 09:21:50 -0500
Exactly what I intend to do.

But going through the approval loop to legally erect a tower is a time
consuming, expensive process. I have over $1,000 into approvals for a US
Tower product, including $600 in engineering costs paid directly to US
Tower, money that I will never get back.

So it'd not rocket science, agreed. But raising prices 100% in a month's
time isn't exactly good business, either.

Mickey N4MB

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.