Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radials for phased arrays

To: n0tt1@juno.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radials for phased arrays
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:13:28 -0500
That was from me, Steve, NR4M

On 1/13/2017 2:34:PM, Steve, NR4M wrote:
Hello Charlie. I don't know why. I've done it both ways with each installation
working quite well. And it may be something like, depending upon the phasing,
unequal currents in the radial wires. if they're just laying across each other
randomly, there may be a difference a potential causing some kind of noise,
like some kind of common mode noise. When you find out let me know.

Sent from my iPhone