[TowerTalk] Fence Chargers

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fence Chargers
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 13:07:57 -0500
Thanks to all who replied on and off the reflector on  my post inquiring about
electric fence chargers.

Here's the summation:

It seems like all of newer units, on AC mains or battery were quiet.  The only
issue is when they either have a poor ground, or come in contact  with weeds,
grass etc.  Otherwise just about everyone said they had no issues with the
fences.

My fence is now activated with a unit someone was throwing away (an import from
ZL) and it seems to be working.  I can here the sounds of the pissed off pigs
squealing when they touch it.  I'll be getting a solar powered one, but for the
time being this one seems to do the job.

Bill K4XS