Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: Guy Olinger <k2av@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:44:44 -0500
On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 11:02 AM, W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com> wrote:
> I might have made a large leap of faith on the MFJ is taking over comment.
> I tied the Innova/F12 stuff together in my mind.

Digging through various postings, it seems that the current F12, was
also acting as a front for Inovative designs in the US. The latter now
has something going with MFJ, which means all the web stuff F12
shoehorned to show Innovative needs to be removed. Hence an apparent
web page redo to remove it and better organize their own products. An
additional F12 change in ownership is speculative, but not disproven.

73, Guy K2AV