To: Jim Fitzpatrick <jhfitzpa@wisc.edu>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 169, Issue 89
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:55:28 -0600
Thanks Jim, I don't know why I messed that up. I have used the shadow to find true north and local noon several times. May I plead a senior moment (era?)

Thanks again. Hopefully anyone interested in true north and or local noon would have noted my error and would have done the right thing.

Patrick        NJ5G

Oh and I have two slightly used but still in good shape owls!