Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna climbing harness (Rigging)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna climbing harness (Rigging)
From: K5CG <k5cg@hamoperator.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 23:19:31 -0600 (CST)
I was 21 "back then" working for LeBlanc & Royle out of Oakville Ontario. Free
climbing inside towers and stopping every 50 feet was standard operating
procedure. Unless you could ride up on the cable...
http://www.hamoperator.org/pics/CKVR/

I used to climb up on the CKVR Channel 3 SuperTurnstile "Batwings" at the top
of that one. Different rules today.

73
Danny
K5CG