Re: [TowerTalk] triplexers and stacking

To: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>, Mike DeChristopher <mfdechristopher@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] triplexers and stacking
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:33:44 -0700
There is a problem with getting the phase shifts equal.
First of all, the triplexers need to be equal delays,
when tested in a 50 ohm system.  Then the mismatch
of the 3 tribanders must be low or at least the
same.  Depends on the individual tuning of the triplexers.
Seems like a lot of moving parts to get right.

Rick N6RK