Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Positioning Assembly

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Positioning Assembly
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:06:25 -0400
Agree with this of course. But what you find best for yourself might not be best for everyone, I'm sure you'll agree.

Most of the time when on a small tower (12"-24" face) I like to have my positioning lanyard wrapped around the tower so I can move around all the faces without un-clipping it at all. I find it no problem and not tiring to adjust the two handed variety for length.

My guys like the Petzl Grillons a lot but there is a learning curve to it, they say.

-Steve K8LX