Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage for Foundation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage for Foundation
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 21:21:33 -0500
Yes, my rebar cage was made of weldable rebar and hot dipped galvanized as well. Tashjian does good work. If you check the Tashjian cage to tower interface you will see the most reasonable and practicable approach is welding. Just off hand I can't think of an alternative that is as good.

Forgive my ignorance of US Tower designs as I have never studied their approach.

Patrick        NJ5G