[TowerTalk] US Tower Support Has Been Great

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Support Has Been Great
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 19:08:01 -0500
I recently purchased my first crank up tower, a US Tower HDX-589. It's a used one and in excellent condition. Looking forward to getting it put up.

Grant, KZ1W and Bruce, WA7BNM have been very helpful as well. They were instrumental in helping ensure I took along the correct tools to loosen the massive nuts on the base so the crane could lift it and place it on my trailer.

I've needed manuals and other information and the folks at US Tower have been very responsive and timely. Currently I'm working with one of the guys at US tower to ensure I have the wiring correct in the motor control box. He called me this afternoon and asked me to take a few pictures and email them to him. There's a color code issue (actual motor wire colors don't match the schematic colors) which he is trying to help work through.

I'm quite pleased with the support US Towers is providing on a used tower.

Rich - N5ZC