Re: [TowerTalk] TX472MDP tower rotator

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TX472MDP tower rotator
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 23:02:25 +0000 (UTC)
John,  As I recall US Tower only recommends the Yaesu rotators which barely
fit.  I'm not aware of ANY others that will work.  I'm looking to upgrade my
rotator from the 800 to a 1000 or a 2800 and without serious mods nothing else
will work.  If anyone knows of a substitute please comment as I would love to
be wrong....  Russ K5ZZR   My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing can stop the
man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth
can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.