Re: [TowerTalk] TX472MDP tower rotator

To: Russ Dearmore <champsruss@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TX472MDP tower rotator
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 04:16:23 +0000
Since you asked..... the Alfa Spid mid size RAK (and the smaller RAU unit)
will fit in these towers, according to customers feedback. It's a tight
fit, you'll need to use the taller mounting base to clear some braces but
no surgery is involved.  It extends about 2mm outside but it doesn't
prevent the tower from being nested.

73 Don
VE6JY  (torture testing Alfa Spids for almost 18 years now!)