Re: [TowerTalk] CM Choke

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CM Choke
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:24:30 +0000
Yes, that is what i meant; short open load through.

But to be able to test different chokes, I use a couple of short cables with
alligators. I can´t do the SOLT with those alligators, so I guess that fixture
will affect the measure.

If I save a trace sorting the alligators, and then I apply "New trace minus
trace in memory" that seems to give better accuracy on results, isn´t it?

Thanks

73, Maximo