Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: 3-way handheld comm recommendation for tower work

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: 3-way handheld comm recommendation for tower work
From: Patrick <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:41:54 -0500
Baofeng hand held radios come with earphone/mike and operate 2m and 440MHz simplex or split and also cover the marine band, all NOAA WX chans, GMRS, FRS, etc. They even cover your music and news needs by covering the FM broadcast  as well.  Roughly $40 from Amazon.  I have several UV-5R (one per vehicle)  A lot of radio for $40.

Patrick