[TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:07:11 -0700
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 15:37:29 +0000
From: Keith Hanson <ac9s@hotmail.com>
To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree (Keith
Dutson)

If you live in the country you might try a shotgun to sever the line.  I used
that method to trim webworms from tall trees at my father-in-laws farm.  Cheap,
easy, albeit a little noisy.

Keith – AC9S

## I have a 8-32 x 56mm  rifle scope..and also a 10-50 x 60mm  rifle scope that
would probably do the job.. provided no wind.
It would be cheap entertainment.

##  Installing a pulley up there requires somebody to 1st climb the tree in
question.  I assume he just shot a line over a branch, and now its jammed up
tight.

Jim  VE7RF