Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Force 12 C3S 10-Meter Adjustments

To: John Bayne N4EEB <john.bayne@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Force 12 C3S 10-Meter Adjustments
From: "jcjacobsen@q.com" <jcjacobsen@q.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:20:33 -0500 (EST)
How do,

John is having "fun" tuning his Force 12 C3 on 10 meters.

I'm sure I'll get corrected if my aging brain is incorrect, but I seem to
remember that you can get real close, adjusting a HF yagi antenna, by tipping
it straight up, reflector off the ground. This could help get it in the
ball-park without several trips up/down the tower.

Is my memory still somewhat intact, or is senility setting in. <GRIN>

Good luck with the project, John. AND welcome to the list.

73
K9WN Jake