Re: [TowerTalk] RF int makeup mirror

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF int makeup mirror
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:35:54 +0000
My wife has a couple of capacitive touch lights that she's fond of, which also
have issues with generating noise and turning themselves on/off under certain
conditions.

I found peace by installing a couple of smart outlets -- when operating, I can
"unplug" the offending lights from my shack, and as long as I remember to
"replug" them when done, the boss doesn't object too much.

However, those lights are more decorative / see only occasional use.  If she
actually needs them...well, she'll make sure I know.

For something that is going to be actively used at times when it's a
problem...maybe a new, less problematic device would make a good
birthday/anniversary/just-because present?

--
Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org