[TowerTalk] SO2R or Multiop Contesting without interference

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SO2R or Multiop Contesting without interference
From: Timothy Coker via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 02:32:45 +0000 (UTC)
Is anyone out there operating high power SO2R or Multi-Op without interstation
interference (besides being on or very near a harmonic)?

I read reviews of various antennas, new filters, etc of having non-existant
issues. However, in my limited experience it seems that tribanders will have
these issues even with the latest high power triplexors and band pass filters.
Even problems will arise at multi-tower stations with monoband yagi stacks
and/or different direction facing yagi's.
Has anyone got the ability to say that they are trouble free on their various
band combinations?
For instance, at home I have lots of interference when receiving on 15m and
while transmitting on 20m. Same goes when receiving on 20m and transmitting on
40m. For me, it can be both direction and/or antenna limited depending on what
band combination and which tribander that I take out of the stack.

I'm curious about the true confessions that other operators have about what
they are dealing with when transmitting on multiple bands at once? Have some of
the stations got this under control? If so is it mainly the big property owning
stations with many towers or have guys on 1-2 tower setups quelled this also?
73,
Tim / N6WIN.