Re: [TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:11:46 -0500
I'm a big fan of "experiment trumps theory" and basically I have spent nearly 50 years doing the following:

1. Make something.
2. See if it works well enough.
3.  If it works well enough, you're done.  If it doesn't, change something and see what happens.

Clearly I'm just an amateur.  But because I'm on TowerTalk™ I can say I make "educated guesses."

Love you guys,
73 - Mark N5OT
(intended to be humorous - everyone carries a bucket of gasoline in one hand and a bucket of water in the other - they get to choose which one they throw on the fire - I choose water) (most of the time)