Re: [TowerTalk] Prop pitch question

To: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prop pitch question
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 17:23:40 -0500
Yes, I have several new, extra large prop pitches.  Had I thought it would not
hold this particular antenna I might have tried to use the brake, but instead I
removed the brake before installing on the tower.  I should play with one of
the new ones.  It would not be difficult to replace the motor.

I've sold a few of these prop pitches.  If anyone is interested, let me know.
They are big - 102 pounds if I remember correctly which is about triple the
weight of the small one.

73... Stan, K5GO